This 24" freestanding dual fuel range by Ilve Italy offers 4 sealed brass burners and a 2.44 cu. ft. oven capacity to handle all your cooking needs. It also features electronic ignition, deep recessed cooktop, full width warming drawer and flame failure safety.
Nostalgie Gas Range The Nostalgie immediately states its vocation as a range, designed and made for the most demanding, skilled user. Its classic look is enhanced by its frame, offering burners rated up to 15,5000 BTU/h. It is a fully fledged professional range for domestic market.
Over 50 Years of Specialized Cooking System Their units are directly inspired by professional kitchens where the world's greatest chefs come up with their gastronomic creations. They've also borrowed from the materials used in professional set-ups, such as AISI 304 stainless steel, cast iron, brass and copper - choices that improve the quality of life of our clients. Because cooking well means taking good care of yourself.
High-End Workmanship Ilve ranges are not just beautiful to look at, they are fully fledged tools with professional performance. The components are subjected to the most stringent, unrelenting quality and reliability control, providing you with a reliable final product. Crafted and assembled by hand because there is no substitute for the expert eye and hand of specialist craftsmen.
Dual Functions Triple Ring Burner This high power burner will boil a pot of water in just a few minutes. Ideal for lovers of exotic cuisine, it is ideally suited for Chinese wok, as well as large pots and pans. Additionally you can turn off the flames from the outer ring for use as a simmer burner.
Robust Cast Iron Grates The heavy duty grates form a continuous leveled surface over your cooktop for more stable cooking environment, allowing you to move pots and pans from burner to burner without having to lift them.
Thermocouple Safety Valves Shuts off the gas supply immediately in case of malfunction or if the burner goes out for extra added safety precaution.
Storage/Dishwarmer Drawer The storage compartment provides an ideal location for storing pots and pans. It also serves as the perfect dishwarmer drawer by using the residual heat from the oven for heating up your plates.
Oven Cooking Functions
- Pizza Function - Ideal for cooking pizza and bread. Heat is supplied primary from the bottom element which combines with the other elements at low power settings to create the ideal cooking conditions
- Defrost - Quickly defrost all frozen foods and brings them up to room temperature.
- Intense Cooking - Quick intensive cooking with steam exhaust. Ideal for foods with a crust, like roast potatoes and vegetables, chicken, salted fish, etc
- Fan Grill Cooking - Very fast, deep cooking with excellent power savings, ideal for fishes like pork ribs, sausages, kebabs, game, baked pasta, etc.
- Close Door Grill Cooking - The ideal function for fast, deep cooking for gratins and roast meats, fillets, Florentine steaks, grilled fish and vegetables.
- Top Cooking - Particularly suited to browning and giving a touch of color to dishes. Ideal for hamburgers, pork chops, steaks, sole, squid, etc.
- Bottom Cooking - The best function for finishing off a cooking cycle, especially for pastries (biscuits, meringues, risen and fruit pastries, etc.) and other dishes.
- Normal Static Cooking - The classic oven function, ideal for pork ribs, sausages, cod, braised meat, game, roast and many others.
- Multiple Fan Cooking - Allows you to cook more than one dish at a time, without their aromas contaminating each other.
Note: Oven temperature range may vary up to 50 degrees, it is recommended that customers set it 40 to 50 degrees less than their desired settings.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions:23.62” W x 26.38” D x 34 1/4”- 39.57” H
Stainless Steel Trim:Bronze
Requires a minimum of 220V / 60Hz / 30A. This unit does NOT come with a plug. It comes with a flexible hose with 4 cables, which require direct connection to the electric network.. This unit does NOT come with a plug. It comes with a flexible hose with 4 cables, which require direct connection to the electric network.
Style: Free StandingWarranty:
2 Year Limited Warranty
Product Weight:187 lbsCooktop Features:Front Left Output: 15500 BTUs
Back Left Output: 10500 BTUs
Back Right Output: 10500 BTUs
Front Right Output: 7000 BTUs
Oven Features: Capacity - 2.4 cu. ft.
Interior - 15.5" W x 9.06" H x 14.57" D
Self-Clean Option No Cooktop Control Type:
KnobsDigital Temperature Display:
No Fuel Type: Dual Type Gas Type: Liquid Propane
- Storage Drawer
We offer FREE shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or the most affordable available provider. The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-7 business days* after processing date
Large and heavy items such as ranges, bathroom vanities, or items exceeding 155 pounds will ship via LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment, and a person must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment. Additional charges may apply for rescheduled delivery, or if the shipment is refused without valid reason. We attempt to provide the absolute best shipping prices possible for customers. All LTL shipments are curbside delivery at no cost to customer. Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
Before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver, please carefully inspect the shipment for any visible damage. Open the boxes and inspect the products (Countertops, chimney pieces, etc.) for damages or missing parts. If damages are found, reject the shipment and ask the driver to take it back, or note the damages on the Delivery Bill before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver. Contact [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving or refusing a damaged shipment for further instructions.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands or any international destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc) if pre-arranged by the customer. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please e-mail [email protected] should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location