Best Selling RangeSee more from ZLINE
ZLINE 36 in. Professional Gas Burner/Electric Oven in Black Stainless Steel, RAB-36
Select your Customized Bundle
Burner Power: Natural Gas
Burner Power: Propane Gas
Oven Power: Electric
Ball Bearing Racks
ZLINE’s professional black stainless steel is truly unique in the industry. Each piece is hand cut and crafted utilizing 304 grade stainless steel which accomplishes its sophisticated, “piano black” finish through a technique called bluing. The technique of bluing has been used historically to change the finish of gun barrels. The proprietary black stainless steel finish is hand soaked in a specific ratio which depicts the final and exact result of the black stainless hue. The industrial design of the RAB-36 is executed through precise lines and detailing done with a precision laser. Each model includes Italian burners delivering over 65,000 BTU’s and also includes a durable, solid-piece Cast Iron Grill finalizing its industrial look.
ZLINE is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship. The RAB is equipped with:
- Italian StayPut Hinges
- SmoothSlide ball bearing oven racks
- Triple-layer insulated glass panel door
The triple layer insulated glass paneling is engineered to encapsulate heat and utilize up to 30% less energy compared to competitors’ products. ZLINE engineers have made sure that our manufacturing regulations meet some of the highest environmental standards in the industry; We care about our products, our people and our planet. The RAB-36 ships next business day when in stock!
THREE-LAYER GLASS OVEN
- An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting.
- Professional aluminum mesh seal for optimum insulation.
- Oven light controlled by a light switch located on the front control panel.
- Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges.
- Designed to support the full weight of oven door and stop at any place.
- Durable and effective, with a smooth action.
- Heavy Duty Italian made porcelain one-piece cooktop.
- 6 burners provide the perfect range of cooking power from 4,200 to 18,000 BTU's.
- One-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue.
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment.
CAST IRON GRILL
- Solid-piece cast iron grill - heavy duty and built to last.
- Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio.
- Handcrafted, high-quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy.
- Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames.
- Durable and easy to clean. Italian burners easily detach for a simple clean.
STAINLESS STEEL KNOBS
- Heavy duty stainless steel knob controls with smooth action turn.
- 5 oven settings.
- ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install adjustable legs
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5"
- High Bake
- Low Bake
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
Convection Fan can be turned on or off by the oven knobs.
|Dimensions:||36" W x 27.38" (29" w/handle) D x 36"H|
|Oven Dimensions:||30.5" W x 18.5 " D x 14 " H|
*Requires a minimum of 220V-240V/60HZ/30A (please check your kitchen meets this electrical requirement prior to purchase)
|Mount Type:||Free Standing|
|Control Type:||Durable front control knobs with five difference functionalities|
- Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece porcelain Top
|Warranty:||1 Year Full Warranty|
|Product Weight:||253 lbs|
- Cooktop: (6) Burners with porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Type: Gas and Propane
- Convection Electric
- Dual Burner - 18,000 BTU
|Fuel Type:||- Cooktop: Gas
- Oven: Convection Electric
Read what others say
You Might Like These
Explore more similar products
- I have never heard of Premium Home Source, tell me about your company.
- Premium Home Source is a family-owned company that is solely focused to serve our customers in the most honest and transparent manner. We first understood the importance of high quality appliances when we bought and built our first home in 2017. When we found it almost impossible to source high quality and affordable home goods and appliances, we knew we weren't the only ones. Understanding the pain points of sourcing quality home goods first hand, we sought out to make this process transparent, price efficient and seamless for every homeowner, contractor, landlord and property manager.
- Can't find the package you want? Do you want to create a custom package?
- Every kitchen is unique, let us help you create your own personalized package to fit your kitchen! To create a custom package, call our Sales Expert at (800) 805-7102 Extension #1
- Are these items refurbished? Used?
- All items we sell are Brand New - we will never ship you a refurbished or used item.
- How does shipping work?
- The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier cannot deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. For orders with large appliances (ex: range or refrigerator), the freight company will call you ahead of time to arrange a date and time to deliver the items.
- I have never heard of ZLINE, tell me about them.
- ZLINE is a US-based Company that has been focusing on kitchen appliances for over 10 years. Designed in Lake Tahoe, all ZLINE Products are shipped from warehouses in Tennessee, Ohio or Nevada. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath provides Attainable Luxury®, where the kitchen and bath of your dreams is never out of reach. Read more about ZLINE HERE.
- Do you have a location or showroom where I can see the product?
- ZLINE has many locations or showrooms throughout the US so you can view ZLINE Appliances in person. Our recommendation is to find one close to you and call in to ensure they have the items you are looking for! You can find a list of Showrooms HERE.
- How long does delivery take?
- Depending on where the ZLINE Appliances are and the ending destination, your order will take between 1 to 2 weeks to deliver.