ZLINE 42" Stainless Steel Outdoor Wall Range Hood, KB-304-42
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Ductless/Recirculate Option - Yes requires CF1 filters
Ceiling Heights Options:
Less 8’ - require Short Kit SK-KB/KL2/KL3-304
8’ to 9' - No Ext or Short Kit required
9' to 10’ - require Ext 1PCEXT-KB/KL2/KL3-304
10' to 12’ - require Ext 2PCEXT-KB/KL2/KL3-304
Crown Molding(s) - Available for purchase (sold separately):
Certified Outdoor Use - Yes
Available in - 30"(KB-304-30), 36"(KB-304-36), 48"(KB-304-48)
Purchasing an outdoor range hood comes with a different set of recommendations than indoor range hoods:
• Always install your outdoor range hood at least 36" above your outdoor range or grill
• If purchasing a 400 CFM range hood, your hood should be at least 2 sizes larger than your grill
• If purchasing a 760 or 1200 CFM range hood, your hood should be at least 1 size larger than your grill
• It is not recommended to use a recirculating range hood, you should always duct away from your cooking area
The ZLINE KB-304-42 is a 42-inch outdoor professional wall mount stainless steel hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. This hood is made from 304 grade, outdoor approved stainless steel and is a ZLINE classic. Its durable construction, modern design, and lifetime warranty motor - a ZLINE exclusive - guarantee a range hood with a timeless design that will last a lifetime.
This hood contains many unique features, such as:
- Outdoor approved, 304-grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- Built-in LED lighting
- High performance 4-speed motor with speeds up to 400 CFM
All ZLINE range hoods come equipped with everything needed to easily install and use, including two 16-inch telescoping chimneypieces, allowing a fit for most ceilings between 8 and 9 feet. For ceilings shorter than 8 feet, or taller than 9 feet, see table below for detailed options.
ZLINE is the industry leader in range hoods and stands by the quality and longevity of their stainless steel range hoods. The KB-304-42 ships next business day when in stock.
Brand: ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Dimensions: 42" W x 19.7" D x 10.5" H
Chimney (Dimension): 9.2" W x 8" D x 16" H (x2) (Telescoping)
Chimney Short Kit and Extension(s) Available: Short Kit (2-12") ~7-8 ft. Ceilings
1 PC Extension (1-36" + 1-16") ~9-10 ft. Ceilings
2 PC Extension (2-36") ~10-12 ft. Ceilings
Venting Size: 6" Outlet (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
Charcoal Filters (not included) available for ductless/recirculating option.
Airflow (Q/L/M/H): 120/240/320/400 (CFM) Lighting: 2 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt) Noise Level: 20/29/34/41 (Decibels) Voltage: 110V/60HZ Motor: 400 CFM Motor (Four speed, timer) Mount Type: Wall Mounted - Recommended mounting height over a grill is 36" to 40" Speeds: 4 speeds Control Type: Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff) Filters: Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe) Material: 19g #304 Stainless Steel Warranty: 3 Year Parts Warranty Features: Model No. KB-304-42 (ETL Listed) UPC: 814118028876 Certifications: ETL Certified
Range Hood Decibel Levels:ZLINE Range Hoods are supposed to be seen, not heard. That’s why even at the highest speed our range hoods only reach 56 decibels, which is quieter than your average conversation.
Chimney Sizing:ZLINE Range Hoods are designed to fit the majority of kitchens right out of the box. Some kitchens with shorter ceilings do need a shortening kit or an extension kit depending on ceiling height. All our stainless steel hoods come with two telescoping chimneys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
THE INDUSTRY LEADER
- ZLINE Range Hoods blend superior performance with elegant design
- An industry-first LIFETIME WARRANTY on all motors
- 3 Year All-Inclusive Parts Warranty
- Propriety designs and high end craftsmanship
- Crown Molding is included on all Designer Range Hoods providing a seamless hood to ceiling transition
INSTALLATION AND CARE
- The installation of this product is one of the easiest in the industry!
- Standard ducting and electrical requirements (110V/60HZ) make ZLINE Range Hoods compatible with most kitchens and homes
- Chimney Short Kits and Extensions available for non-standard ceiling heights
- High-quality Stainless Steel Baffle Filters can be easily removed and washed in the dishwasher, allowing for easy clean-up for years to come
- Factory-tested assurance of performance and our 3 Year Parts Warranty shows we stand by our craftsmanship
- Easy-to-contact, friendly customer service department available to answer any and all questions throughout the duration of your ZLINE Range Hood experience
We offer FREE shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or the most affordable available provider. The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-7 business days* after processing date
Large and heavy items such as ranges, bathroom vanities, or items exceeding 155 pounds will ship via LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment, and a person must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment. Additional charges may apply for rescheduled delivery, or if the shipment is refused without valid reason. We attempt to provide the absolute best shipping prices possible for customers. All LTL shipments are curbside delivery at no cost to customer. Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
Before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver, please carefully inspect the shipment for any visible damage. Open the boxes and inspect the products (Countertops, chimney pieces, etc.) for damages or missing parts. If damages are found, reject the shipment and ask the driver to take it back, or note the damages on the Delivery Bill before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver. Contact [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving or refusing a damaged shipment for further instructions.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands or any international destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc) if pre-arranged by the customer. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please e-mail [email protected] should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location